Saturday, July 27, 2013

Faux Oreo

There are four reasons why I'm sharing today's recipe.

1.  It is black and white week. Is there anything more fitting than an Oreo?

2. I just got back from 10 days of vacation with both my children. Without my husband. This gurl needs some sugar.

3. It is ridiculously easy and I am super tired. See Reason #2.

4. Kent (brother of Tracey, husband of Erika) loves them.

Since both of my kids are yelling at my husband and I need to prep for a night out with the hubs before I pick up my sitter (Mary, Sarah's sister. Oh, it is a tangled web.) we are going to keep this short and sweet.

Go make these cookies. Now. Eat them with a large glass of milk. Watch some of Sarah's black and white movie picks and browse the interwebs for the darling clothing pieces Erika hunted down for you.

Faux Oreo

[amd-zlrecipe-recipe:31]

1 comment:

  1. [...] may remember a couple of days ago we shared a recipe for Faux Oreos.  What you don’t know is that when I was making the cream filling I accidentally added too [...]

    ReplyDelete