Overalls // Striped Pullover // Hat // Sunnies
Zip-Pocket Shirt // Leather Jacket
Destroyed Jeans // Purse // Heel // Pencil Skirt
Also, I love black and white together — there's really nothing more perfect. It's just as, if not more, versatile than black alone. I mean, you can wear these two colors in anyyyy season! So, as you may have read in previous post, I'm obsessed with stripes. And polka dots. And now apparently stars too. Because, do you see that scarf down there? Swoon. Seriously, get your black and white on ASAP. Literally.
Sweater // Purse // Maxi Dress
Shirtdress // Skirt // Sandals
And while I was on this black-and-white train, I thought it was about time to stop discriminating. I haven't posted outfit inspiration for men yet. Until now. So, none of these items are extraordinarily epic. Just your average, run-of-the-mill black and white items. But, for real, I think the husband needs some of these. That jacket? Hello! And the sweater? Drooling over it. He does already have those skinny slacks from Express in grey, and I just will have you know, kid looks hot-daaaang good when he wears 'em. Mmm, yup.
Beanie // Sunnies // Graphic Tee // Sweater
[...] Go make these cookies. Now. Eat them with a large glass of milk. Watch some of Sarah’s black and white movie picks and browse the interwebs for the darling clothing pieces Erika hunted down for you. [...]
ReplyDelete