In informal continuation of my summer trends posts from a while back (
1,
2,
3), I will be putting together guides/wishlists of trends that I love throughout the course of the summer. Today's wishlist is about the "all-white" trend and I just about die over it! I've never seen an all-white outfit that I haven't loved. They just look so clean and crisp. If I had unlimited funds, I would go buy this entire outfit right now! I If you're brave enough (all-white can be daunting... and dirty), try out an all-white outfit for a day and let us see what you come up with (upload a picture of your outfit to instagram with the hashtag #ourunqualifiedopinion).

(1)
Open Back Blouse // (2)
Citizens of Humanity Destroyed White Denim(3)
Michael Kors Gold Chain Watch // (4)
J. Crew White Bangle (5)
Julianne Hough Colorblock Wedge Sandal // (6)
Straw Short-Brim Fedora(7)
J. Crew Crystal Necklace // (8)
J. Crew Black Leather Belt(9)
Olivia & Joy Blue Satchel // (10)
Essie 'Butler Please' Nail Polish
No comments:
Post a Comment