Thursday, October 10, 2013

Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls

So maybe I'm being lazy with this post. And maybe this is one of the easiest posts I've ever posted. And maybe I should feel kind of bad about how little effort actually went into this post. But maybe I am going to call it OK because I think it'll be worth it. Because, you guys, this recipe. It is so easy. And it is so soo worth it. And thus continues our unqualified love affair with fall, with this so-super-simple-it-should-be-illegal recipe for Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls. Huzzah!

I got this recipe from my mom originally. And lemme tell ya, Momma Porter can bake. So you know it's a good recipe. But I digress. I'm not sure where she got the recipe from, but she sent it without the pumpkin in it. So I took the liberty of adding that part. Mostly for the blog, because I wanted a good fall recipe to share. And, gosh darn if I haven't been eating pumpkin cinnamon rolls for breakfast all week. Oh, the sacrifices I make for this blog ; ) So anyway, if you love fall. If you love pumpkin. If you love cinnamon. If you love sugar. If you love bread. If you love any or all of those things... I can pretty much guarantee you, you won't be disappointed by these here festive pumpkin cinnamon rolls. And have I mentioned how easy they are?

Pumpkin-Cinnamon-Rolls

[amd-zlrecipe-recipe:40]

And just so you all know, if you're like my sister-in-law who said to me, "Wait, your pumpkin cinnamon rolls don't even have pumpkin IN the dough?", this recipe has husband's approval AND husband's-coworkers' approval. So, I mean, they really are quite tasty. It's just the right amount of pumpkin flavoring. And anyway, this concludes my lazy, easy, but oh-so-worth it recipe post. Thanks for reading! : )

Also, don't forget to enter Monday's giveaway! It ends on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment