I am so excited about today's post! We have stocking stuffers! Who doesn't love opening their stockings on Christmas morning? I would argue it's one of the best parts of Christmas. I love seeing what's going to be stuffed inside that giant, fuzzy sock. Not to mention I love love love all the items I've picked out. I can only hope my stocking looks this good on Christmas morning. And I can only hope the same for my husband, also. Guess I better get on that, then.
All these items are under $50. And you're welcome for that. What are some of the things you guys are going to put in your stockings this year?
01 . 02 . 03 . 04 . 05 . 06 . 07 . 08 . 09 . 10 . 11
01 and 02 – Bath and Body Works has some great stocking stuffers. And they always have great sales! And I die over all their Christmas/winter scents. The candy apple Christmas one might just be my favorite.
03 – Candle. Because.
04 – And perfume. Because. This one from Victoria's Secret is the perfect little size to fit into a stocking and it smells amazing. I carry this exact one in my purse. It's perfect for on-the-go.
05 – Who doesn't want to spice up their passport a little bit? A passport case is such a cute way to do it.
06 – Jewelry box on the go? This is a perfect idea and I can't believe I didn't think of this sooner. The perfect size for your stocking!
07, 08, 09, 10 – CLOTHES! When you were 7, getting clothes for Christmas was THE worst. Now? Probably one of my favorite things to get. Funny how that works, eh? Chunky scarfs, pack o' belts, cute accessories, and stripey socks? May your stocking look this good and you have a happy new year.
11 – A ticket stub book, to keep all your tickets for 2014. Amazing.
01 . 02 . 03 . 04 . 05 . 06 . 07 . 08 . 09 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14
01, 02, 03 – Mancessories. Men just need pocket knifes. Odds are your man already has one. But if not, go get him one stat. He is a man after all. iPhone wallet or money clip... depending on what your man prefers to carry. Both are practical. Both are perfect stocking stuffers.
04, 05, 06 – Because usually men just stink. It's just part of who they are. So poo-pourri because nobody wants to deal with smelling thaaaat. ManCandles, just because. And Sasquatch soap, mostly because this one made me laugh.
07 – Sometimes people think I'm joking when I say I love bowties. But aren't they just the cutest! If your man thinks he can't pull off a bowtie, stick one of these suckers in his stocking this Christmas and prove him wrong. Which just happens to be one of the things we women do best.
08, 09, 10, 11 – Not sure how many men love getting clothes for Christmas. But sunglasses, sports socks (that look like shoes, hello!), beanies, and gloves are so super practical. You just can't go wrong with these as stocking stuffers.
12 – Portable fire starter. See 01 about being a man.
13 – Bacon toothpicks!!!!!! (That many exclamation points is still not enough)
14 – Retractable auxiliary cord. I actually got one of these for Christmas from my man last year and I love it. Seriously. Love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment