Thursday, December 19, 2013

Six Days of Last Minute Gifts - Sweaty Bands

During all of my years in retail, there is one thing I've learned: people procrastinate.  I'm not kidding when I tell you that when I worked at Target, I would have people yelling at me that they need last minute gifts as I locked the door on Christmas Eve.  So, to keep you from becoming one of those people, we present:

Six Days of Last Minute Gifts


Over the next couple of days, I will be popping in with ideas to help you off the Christmas gift-giving ledge. What can I say?  I don't want you yelling at all of my friends who still work at Target.

Last Minute Gifts - Sweaty Bands

To start off our last minute gift ideas, may I present Sweaty Bands. Lemme tell ya.  If you struggle with keeping your hair out of your eyes when you exercise, these babies are for you.  My friend Buddy (runner extraordinaire) introduced me to them this summer.  This is not your ordinary headband.  The back is a velvety material that keeps the headband in place.  Plus, the cuteness factor is out of this world.  They have skinny bands, fat bands, bling bands, custom bands . . . you name it, they've got it.  I never run without them anymore.  So fantastic. Plus, they are super cute to wear all of the time.  As I type this, my hair is in a low side braid, accessorized with a skinny black sparkle band.

So.  If you have a girl on your list that needs to keep the hair outta her eyes and you need a last minute gift idea, maybe pick one up.  I bought mine at Omega Sports in Raleigh and Nordstrom also carries them.  Or you can buy them from Sweaty Bands themselves.  I can guarantee she will love it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment