We know, the name of this concoction is quite a mouthful. Pumpkin Spice Arctic White Hot Cocoa. But trust me, your mouth (and tastebuds) will be thanking us once you try this deliciousness. This was a joint effort on mine and Tracey's part. I helped her discover the Land O' Lakes hot chocolate last year. Then she said to me, a couple weeks ago, "Dude. Land O' Lakes Arctic White hot cocoa mix and pumpkin spice creamer. It will change your world. Go. Now." So I did. And she was right. It changed my world. I haven't even attempted to make any other hot chocolate variation since trying this one. But, I added my own little twists to Tracey's recipe too.
Here's the final recipe: Make Arctic White according to package directions. Add about 2-3 tablespoons pumpkin spice creamer (depending on how pumpkiny you like it). Add 2 dollops of cool whip (generally I use a good ol' spray bottle of whipped cream on my hot cocoa, but I didn't have one at the time, so I used cool whip instead, and boy am I glad I did). Top with mini marshmallows and a couple sprinkles of ground cinnamon.
I think I've had one of these bad boys every day since I first tried it. It's perfectly warming to the soul and tastes incredible.
No comments:
Post a Comment