Lazy post, comin’ atcha today. I just got back from my trip to DC late last night. It was just grand! And let's hear it for the awesome posts from Tracey and Sarah while I was gone! But now, it's my turn again. And well, piles of laundry and dishes and grocery shopping and such things have dictated that my post today is a lazy one. While contemplating the fall fashion trends, I put together a quick outfit wishlist of things I have my eye on. I mean, my birthday is this month. A girl can dream right. And with fall right around the corner, I'm drooling over these boots and the sweater. And, well, basically, everything here. How perfect are these boots for a late summer/early fall outfit?! What are some of your favorite pieces for the transition between summer and fall? Are there any specific fall fashion trends you have your eye on?
1. J. Crew Collection Denim Jacket
2. J. Crew Confetti Donegal Sweater
3. Ray Ban Sunnies
4. Anthropologie Tegan Cut Out Heels
5. Anthropologie Stacked Stripes Ponte Skirt
6. Steve Madden Bdroplet Handbag
off white nike
ReplyDeletesupreme outlet
jordan 1 low
golden goose outlet
yeezy supply
stone island clothing
curry 7 shoes
yeezy shoes
supreme hoodie
curry 8